Ordering Tip: For an inside mount, select the size of the window frame. We will make the necessary deduction for a proper fit. For an outside mount, select the exact size of the blind you want. We will take no deductions.
Our Shutter Style Faux Wood Blinds feature larger 2.5" slats. These blinds provide more of a classical shutter look with the convenience and ease of use of a blind. The larger slats provide a less obstructed view when open and better light control when closed.
- Durable Steel Headrail - Low profile; only 1 5/8" high
- Mounting Brackets - Designed for easy and trouble-free installation
- Crash-Proof Cord Lock - Long lasting metal construction
- Light-Blocking Lip - Eliminates light gap between headrail and top slat
- 2.5" Louver Slats - Better view when open, better light control when closed
- Cord Tilt Control
- Coordinated Decorative Valance - Valance returns are included with outside mount shades
Blinds include all brackets, hardware and instructions.
For an inside mount, the minimum depth of the window sill must be .75" to accomidate the brackets. If you want the blind to be flush with the window sill, the minimum depth is 2 7/8".
Mounting Horizontal Blinds
The box style mounting brackets are designed to work in all possible mounting applications.
The example below is for an outside mount.
Always use all brackets supplied. Blinds over 60" wide generally require the use of a center support bracket.
Limited Lifetime Warranty
Great Shutter Blinds
Posted by Donna D. on 22nd Apr 2019
Had my 5 (White)shutter blinds installed today.
I am so pleased with the product. The installer was impressed and said they were like commerical grade.
They made a big difference. Will do more rooms.
I love my blinds!
Posted by Karen on 26th Oct 2012
I was thinking about the expensive plantation shutters until I found this site. The look so nice next to my dark warm colors!
Just ordered more for the family roonm and bathrooms!