Custom Roman Shades - Everest Series
Our wavy jacquard fabrics in a pleated roman shade. Stay pockets on the back of the shade create pleats which look great. These shades stack very efficiently due to the stay pockets. A standard light-filtering white liner and the pull cords on the rear of the shade.
Made in 20 - 25 business days.
PLEASE NOTE: Colors for this product have been updated. New shades may not match previous shades.
- 5 beautiful colors
- High quality construction
- 100% polyester
- White on the street side
- Pull cord to rear of shade (right side)
- Easy installation
- Hardware and instructions included
- Produced in 20 - 25 business days
- Free fabric swatches available
Min Width: 12"
Max Width: 96"
Min Length: 16"
Max Length: 120"
Please call for prices of sizes not shown.
Outside mount widths come exactly as measurement provided. L brackets for mounting outside the window frame.
Inside mount widths come with a 1/4" factory deduction off measurement provided and pre-drilled holes.
Depth required for inside mount: 1 1/4" (1 1/2" for flush mount)
This product is warranted to the original residential retail purchaser as long as the product remains in the original window.
Lifetime: Entire product against manufacturing defects (i.e. a flaw in the product design, materials, or workmanship that causes the product to no longer function)
5 years: All fabric
3 years: Cords
Including internal cords such as those found in cordless blinds
Normal Wear and Tear
Any product that fails due to:
• abuse • exposure to salt air • improper installation • accident • extraordinary use
• improper operation • alterations • improper cleaning • misapplication
• damage from pests/insects/pets • improper handling • misuse
In the event there are multiple blinds/shades in the same room, only the defective blind/shade
will be replaced.