Aura Light Filtering Sheer Shades
Aura Light Filtering Sheer Shades feature soft fabric louvers suspended between two layers of sheer fabric. These shades preserve your view when opened while also providing UV protection.
The fabric louver vanes can be tilted to provide light control similar to a blind. When closed, Aura Light Filtering Sheer Shades offer complete privacy while gently filtering light into your room. When raised, the shade rolls up and disappears into a sleek, cassette headrail, providing an unobstructed view. The continuous cord loop gives smooth operation and controls both lifting and tilting. Louver vanes are available in 2” or 2 3/4” in width. Note that louver vanes can only be tilted when the shade is fully lowered.
All rails and components are ivory in color.
Made in 5 - 7 business days.
- 4 beautiful colors
- 2" horizontal fabric vanes
- High quality construction
- 99% UV protection when closed
- Deluxe headrail system with matching fabric inserts
- Fabric vanes float between 2 layers of soft, knited fabric sheers
- Functionality and light control of a horizontal blind
- Continuous Cord Loop with ivory beaded cord is included
- Easy installation
- Hardware and instructions included
- Produced in 5 - 7 business days
- Free fabric swatches available
Min Width: 18"
Max Width: 96"
Min Length: 16"
Max Length: 96"
Please call for prices of sizes not shown.
Outside mount headrail will be ordered width plus 3/16”. Fabric will measure ordered width minus 3/4”.
Inside mount headrail will measure ordered width minus 3/8”. Fabric will measure ordered width minus 1 1/8”.
Depth required for inside mount: 1 3/8" (3 1/4" for flush mount)
Vanes are not designed to close tightly. The shades will raise with the vanes in the closed position.
Vanes only tilt with the front edge down when closed.
This product is warranted to the original residential retail purchaser as long as the product remains in the original window.
Lifetime: Entire product against manufacturing defects (i.e. a flaw in the product design, materials, or workmanship that causes the product to no longer function)
5 years: All fabric
3 years: Cords
Including internal cords such as those found in cordless blinds
Normal Wear and Tear
Any product that fails due to:
• abuse • exposure to salt air • improper installation • accident • extraordinary use
• improper operation • alterations • improper cleaning • misapplication
• damage from pests/insects/pets • improper handling • misuse
In the event there are multiple blinds/shades in the same room, only the defective blind/shade
will be replaced.