Aura Cordless Top Down Bottom Up Cellular Shades
Top down bottom up shades allow full control over your view while still maintaining privacy. A cordless lift system allows you to simply push or pull the shade to the desired level and the shade stays exactly where you want. No dangling pull cords mean cleaner look and safer for pets and small children.
Available in 9 popular colors and features a limited lifetime warranty.
- light filtering fabric but provides substantial privacy
- 3/8" cellular construction
- same color front and back
- color coordinated headrail
- no lift cords - ideal for homes with children and pets
- hidden brackets snap to the top of the shade
- very easy installation
- hardware, instructions included
- limited lifetime warranty
- Produced in 20-25 business days
- Free fabric swatches available
Please note: due to high demand, there may be some delays on certain sizes and colors.
Ordering Tip: For inside mount, select the actual size of the window frame. We will make the proper deduction for the correct fit. For outside mount, order the exact size of the blind you want. We will make no deductions.
min width 21"
max width 72"
min length 24"
max length 84"
inside mount deduction 3/8"
min depth for inside mount 1 1/2"
min depth for flush inside mount 2"
Limited lifetime warranty
Showing reviews 1-5 of 101 | Next
Posted by Unknown on 22nd Jun 2020
For the price; it is as expected
I'll be buying more
Posted by Mike on 7th Jun 2020
I ordered a single blind just to see if the quality was good. I am impressed and will be buying at least 5 more.
Posted by Unknown on 2nd Jun 2020
This blind was exactly what we were looking for. It installed easily and offers just the amount of privacy that we wanted.
Posted by Holly D on 19th Mar 2020
Every comment I have is in the Pro column.
1. Super easy install. Just line up the clips, make sure to leave edge space of 1/2 inch or so, then slide shade in and press clips, add the stylish shade moving handles, clip in. And you are done.
2. No side brackets/panels. Other shades I’ve looked at have vertical/side brackets to hold shade in place. I was thinking these had them as well and was worried about full cleaning of windows, especially the pop in lower window. But no side brackets/panels, when full open there is nothing blocking the window for cleaning.
3. To little light blocking? Well, we picked, after being sent many requested samples, the color that literally matched our plaster finish, !? Shock!? The result is more warmth in the room when the shade is fully extended. It just seems part of the wall, except the sunlight enhances and brightens the warmth which highlights everything in the bathroom from trim to fixtures and walls, just perfect and beyond what I was thinking.
4. The master bath window is behind the standing tub. I was prepared to have to step into tub to adjust shade. Not needed. I can actually reach to the top to adjust with out overreaching or getting into tub, also the shade moves easily, whether I am moving the top or the bottom, it is very easy slide.
5. Price. These are priced at least 1/2 of any custom shades I’ve looked at, while not losing any quality.
6. Quality. These are beautifully constructed. There is no look of cheapness about them, they are solid and sleek/elegant looking and shade material is not flimsy. For a bit more money than store bought, I have high end custom fit shades in the exact tint I wanted to perfectly match my room and they look gorgeous.
7. Clean lines. I’ve looked for years at different custom shades in many different styles. They seem to be a fitted mold that will be locked into the window sill and are a bit clunky and heavy,?? i don’t know if I am expressing this right. But these are very clean, sleek lines. Elegantly rounded edges, easily seen quality fabric that all disappears when you close the shade for full window view. So it is pretty, functional but blends into the space instead of taking it over.
I have 2 more to install, from what I have already ordered and received, I have to finish trimming out the windows and cleaning them first (major remodel in process). But the first one is in and I am so satisfied and pleased ( if my gushing review didn’t clue you in, ;-) ).
I have more remodel and more windows to finish and I look forward to having these shades in every room. it is the small details that makes the difference in a remodel, not spending more money but spending your money really well. The cost of these shades is money well spent.
Posted by Unknown on 26th Feb 2020
I ordered 4 of them for two long windows. The color was what I wanted from the samples. The sizes were just as ordered and they were easy to install. And Tammy just helped me by looking up my old order so I could order a replacement for one of them that I got paint on. Great service.
Showing reviews 1-5 of 101 | Next